Medical Equipment Sales Representative
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Present product information and deliver product samples
- Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- Travel to defined geographies to sell medical equipment.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell medical products and equipment.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams.
- Cold-call or go door-to-door.
- Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Build relationships with medical staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Take orders and disburse receipts.
- Estimate time and date of delivery.
- Help in the installation and set-up of equipment.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Qualifications for Medical Sales Representative
- 3 years experience as a medical sales representative or similar role
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and Mac OX
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to travel frequently
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
Send cover-letter resume PDF or Word Docx. with subject “Medical Sales Representative” line careers to firstname.lastname@example.org